Friday, March 18, 2011

Mold anyone?

This past week has been a nightmare!  I have been separated from my favorite person!  C is staying at a hotel by his work, and I'm at my parents.  Yes, I love my parents and coming home, but I wish the circumstances were different.  We have been remodeling our house for the past (almost year) and low and behold mold was found! Yuck!  My dad had been installing the new flooring and when he took the base boards off along the outside wall of the house, MOLD!  We live in a town home, so I immediately called the HOA.  Its been a nightmare getting them to move forward with the issue.  It had to go through the board and they had to approve it and send out four different companies for bids.  The whole time, I'm like "I'm pregnant with twins, YOU NEED TO FIGURE THIS OUT NOW!"   They felt the pressure and didn't want a law suit if I got sick.  We were not allowed to stay at our house, so we have been separated :(  Finally today, we are able to go back home, but the job is still not finished and won't be until next week.  Thankfully we have to pay NOTHING because it was all caused from structural damage.  I feel like our monthly HOA bill is finally paying off!

I have enjoyed a nice and very relaxing week here, although my mom has had to work a couple days and I got extremely lonely.  Wednesday, C surprised me and drove out here and stayed the night with me.  It totally made my day and helped with being apart a little longer.

How Far Along: 15 weeks 1 day!




How Big Are the Babies: We've got NAVAL ORANGES people!!  Two of them!!  Now we're getting some where!


Baby's now the size of a naval orange!


Continuing the march toward normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure his arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably can't feel the movements just yet.





Total Weight Gain: No clue!  I've been scale-less for a week.  I'm guessing I'm up another 2 lbs?  My belly is totally getting bigger!

Maternity Clothes: YUP!  Its a love hate relationship!

Sleep: I woke up the last two days at 530am to eat!  I guess we're starting that again!  Yesterday I was hungry every two hours!

GENDER:  5 MORE DAYS!!!!!!  I think I'm going to do a poll... what do you think we're having?  You know what I think, but what do you think?

Movement: Tap tap tap Mommy... we're in here!  I felt them last night for sure and again this morning!  The lightest little taps... so amazing!  I can't wait til I feel Kicks now!


Food Cravings: Last week was sour patch kids so C picked some up for me... sooo not what I remembered!  They weren't sour enough!  Any ideas for really sour candy???  I even sucked on a lemon this week!  Oh, and I Looove pepperincini's! Yum!  Salty spicy, my fav!  And as cliche as it is, pickles...  delish!  I even take a couple sips of pickle juice!  Something I NEVER EVER  thought I would do!  Yuck but yum! LOL

What I Miss: My dear C, the love of my life, the reason I get up every day, the one I live for and will die with.  I miss him more than words can say... I cannot WAIT til tonight  <3 <3 <3



What I'm looking forward to: Going home and sleeping in my own bed with my love, continuing to feel my little bambini kicking or tapping away on my tummy, finding out the gender in 5 more days!!!!!

Milestones: Feeling my little bambini tapping away on my tummy!  I'm am so in love!  Also, the spotting totally stopped Sunday!  Yay!!!!  I haven't had any since and am back to walking and yoga!

Symptoms:One I keep forgetting to post... breathlessness!  I breath so funny now and feel out of breath a lot, since 12 weeks!  I'll take a deep breath and have to blow it out slow.  Its almost like I forget to breath, but no, I'm breathing for THREE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for feeling tapping! It sounds like it has been a tough week for you being away from your hubby:(
Can't wait to find out what your twins are.... maybe one of each!
I am with you on the shortness of breath... I was sitting on the couch talking to my sister and I could not catch my breath- such a strange thing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...