Here is my current schedule...
I'm down to 5 units of Lupron in the morning. Lupron is super easy, no pain. The Menpur (pictured above) is a bit of a pain because I have to mix the liquid with the powder, which makes it thicker and harder to inject. I push a little in at a time, other wise it burns. I also rub it for a bit after or it feels like it balls up under my skin. The Gonel-F is a pen and is super simple and I take that one in the evening. I go back for blood work and ultrasound Wednesday to check my follicles... I can't believe we are already here! Next week is ER and it will be here before I know it!
Along with all my IVF meds here is what I am doing naturally to improve our success...
1. Taking Pregnitude 2x a day
3. CoQ10 - Chris and I are BOTH taking this
4. Daily exercise
5. Clean diet
6. Baby aspirin (per my Dr.)
7. No alcohol - Neither Chris or myself
8. Shakeology everyday - major superfood supplement shake we LOVE
9. Trusting the Lord. I feel peace. I have invited the Lord to be part of this and want His perfect will for our family.
10. Fermented Fish oil, Kombucha - boosting my immune system so I stay healthy during this process (we do not believe in Flu Vaccines)
More updates to come! And thank you for checking out my blog all of you! :D