Sunday, June 28, 2015

Holy Cramps! 3dp5dt - 4dp5dt FET#2

All week I was looking forward to spending Saturday with one of my BFF's.  We planned a girls day, breakfast at our favorite little organic restaurant, Green Leaf, then popping over to the Fermentation Farm for some Kombucha tasting, and then to the Hyatt for a day at the spa.  I figured a day of R&R would be perfect for my little 3AB to settle in nicely.  At 3dp5dt or 8dpo is when implantation usually occurs.  Unfortunately, our nice day didn't turn out so nice for me.

I woke up feeling fine, besides a little stuffy/runny nose, got ready, kissed the kids and C goodbye, and drove off to pick up my friend, C.

(TMI)We were having a nice breakfast, good conversation, decaf coffee (of course!), when I realized I REALLY needed to use the bathroom.  That coffee went right through me!  Once done, we headed off to our next stop, except my tummy wasn't feeling so hot!  I was getting excruciating menstrual cramps.  I thought maybe I had to GO again?!

We made it to the Hyatt, and were walking into the spa and I had to stop and catch my breath because the pain was so bad.  We got to the spa, and I immediately asked to use the bathroom.  I try to go again to no relief.  I really just wanted to go home, but I didn't want to mess up C's day!  Our appointments weren't until later, so we headed to the pool.  I laid in the fetal position on the lounge chair to get relief.  Once I stopped moving I began to feel better.

We checked back into the spa and I thought maybe my massage would help my tummy relax. Boy was I wrong!  It had some nice moments, but by the end I couldn't wait for it to be over!  I was in excruciating pain.  Pain so bad I could barely walk, was dizzy, wanted to throw up and poop all at once.  No joke it felt like labor!  WHAT THE HECK!?

C had to help me get dressed, carry my bag.  It took us 30 min to walk to my car, because I needed to keep stopping.  I was scared.  I almost had her take me to the emergency room!

I spoke to the nurse Barbara at my RE, and she seemed concerned but told me to take some tylenol and rest, so that is what I did.

C drove my car home, I collapsed on my bed, while my hubby C brought me tylenol.  I don't understand what that was?  After falling asleep in the fetal position and not moving an ounce, I did feel better, but not great!  Last night I could still barely stand up right, but I could move around and I didn't feel like I was going to die.

Today, 4dp5dt, I do feel much better.  However my stomach is very distended, and it almost feels like I have OHSS again, painful when walking etc.  I know that is not possible.  None of it makes sense.  My uterus is sore and I'm cramping a lot today.  My BB's are NOT sore at all, however I do have some sharp pains in my nipples from time to time.

We did go to church this morning, and I just put my boys to bed for nap.... Now Mommy can rest! Feet up!  I don't really know what else to do or what went wrong.  What I do know is that if labor feels that bad, I KNOW I will need an epidural! YIKES!

I will leave you with a little IF humor...





hahahaha... HAPPY SUNDAY...  Or Seven more sleeps til BETA!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...