Monday, October 17, 2011

LOVE MY BOB!!

Finally the boys are able to go in my BOB double jogger... with the added head support, of course!  They love it and I love it!  They do look super tiny in my giant stroller, but that's okay!



Last week they had their two month check up, and yes that included shots!  Both babies are now with in the normal curve, which means they are catching up!  Rocco weighed in at a whopping 10 lbs even and Maximus was right behind at 9 lbs 8 oz!  They are in the 5th and 10th percentile for 10 week olds, but in the 50th and 75th for their adjusted age with is 5 week olds!  The doctor made the remark that "their going to be linebackers!"  Of course my husband loved hearing that!  The shots were pretty sad, I couldn't look, but I just held their little hands and gave them a pacifier!  As soon as they were done I picked them up and they stopped crying immediately.  I love how they see me as comfort :)

Saturday night, we had a MUCH needed date night!  Our boys stayed home with Grandpa and Grandma, which they thoroughly enjoyed.  For some reason its getting MORE difficult to leave the boys, the more I'm with them.  I'm am becoming more and more attached!  Anyways, it was nice to get dressed up.  Because we all looked so nice we took a family photo before heading out the door...

I love LOVE this pic!  The boys are 10 weeks old here.  I'm holding Rocco and C is holding Maximus.  Here is one of just the boys...
Maximus is looking nice a wide eyed and Rocco has a little grin.  Rocco has began giving us social smile this week at 9 weeks old (4 weeks adjusted)!  They absolutely melt my heart!

Back to date night... We went to Captain Jacks in Sunset Beach.  Its a really nice steak and seafood restaurant right in the harbor.  The best part of the dinner was when C and I were waiting in the bar.  We had a nice and cozy table, I had a glass of wine, he had a martini, we had an appetizer of a steamed artichoke and we felt like we were dating again!  I got a little buzzed from my glass of wine and I couldn't keep my hands off of my husband!  It was so perfect!

As much as we love our little boys, part of making them #1 in our lives means keeping our marriage #1 first (second to God of course!).  Taking time for each other without the boys, is crucial, in making that "lovin feelin" continue!

P.S.  I started the Birth Control Pills.  Its bitter sweet!

4 comments:

Neamorfnost said...

Your boys are soooo sweet and cute and i love their outfits!

Amanda said...

LOL, I must really be sleep deprived! I could have sworn the title of this post was "I love my Boob"! Your boys are SO cute, and I love the family picture :) Aren't the shots horrible??? I felt so sorry for my poor babies when they got theirs a couple weeks ago- Ben only screamed for about 5 seconds, but Mia screamed for about 10 minutes and I felt horrible!! Your date night sounds like so much fun- I think my hubby and I are due for one!

My Vegas said...

I love their little jeans! So adorable.

I agree with making the marriage #1. i am glad you have the grandparents there to help with the care while you two nurture each other. Lovely!

Ashley said...

You look great! We have our first date night planned for this coming Saturday night. We haven't spent any time together without our babies since they were born and I am with you in thinking that keeping that up is important. Going on birth control must be tough. Does that mean you will start your period? I am guessing so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...