Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Follow the Leader...

Rocco: "I love standing up on everything!"

Rocco: "Hey bro, where are you going?"


Maximus: "Look, Mama left the door open!"



Rocco: "Wait let me try standing up on the highchair real quick!"

Rocco: "Okay I mastered that, whats over here?"



Maximus: "I think we need to go AROUND the door to get out!  Let me turn around."


Maximus: "I think I found the escape route!"



Maximus: "yup! here it is!"



Maximus: "Come on bro!"



Rocco: "Oh cool!"

Rocco: "Move out of the way!"


Oliver: "Hey hey, where are you guys going?? I want to play too!"





Rocco: "FREEDOM!"



Rocco: "OMGoodness... look whats over there...  The POOL!"





Maximus: "Hmmm... Maybe we should wait for Mama..."




8 comments:

Janet said...

Love this post!!

Allison said...

Haha!! This is great!

Rosachka said...

That's a very nice post! Love the pics :) your boys are growing up!

~Jess said...

Love this! lol
What was their reaction when you interceded at the pool?

My Infertile Confessions said...

Thanks Janet! It was fun writing it :)

My Infertile Confessions said...

:-)

My Infertile Confessions said...

Thank you! I know its so sad... yet so fun! :)

My Infertile Confessions said...

ha! That is where it is funny! Rocco is OBSESSED with the pool! I ended up taking them over to the grass and literally, I had to move him 15 times from going strait in the pool. He was NOT happy! We will be getting a pool fence ASAP :-p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...