Monday, September 17, 2012

A little delay...

I had a rough start to my "plan."  The night after writing my last blog post, I came down with the stomach flu!  Today is the first day I have eaten breakfast and have taken my supplements again since Wednesday.  It was the worst flu I have had in a very long time!  Wednesday night I threw up SEVEN times!  The first five times were EVERY 30 minutes from 11 PM to 330 AM.  It was horrible.  I had no appetite the last five days and yesterday I was finally able to choke down a bowl of oatmeal and later a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  I slept every time the babies slept during the day and would just lay in the room they were playing in.  I think they were having a hard time with me being sick, just like I was!  Also, making them something to eat was no easy task and made me so nauseated!  Even when you are sick, you still have to cook! Its definitely not fun being sick and ESPECIALLY not fun when you have 13 month TWINS to take care of!  Thank goodness my hubby was hear to help as much as he could!

Enough of my rant.  We are back on track with the Pregnitude!  I thought I would add a couple pictures of what it looks like...

They come in a box with two little packets attached to each other for each day


The powder is white, but it dissolves to clear and is tasteless!


My typical diet...

Breakfast
1 egg 2 whites
Oatmeal with flax and chia seeds or sprouted wheat toast with homemade butter spread
fruit

snack
plain fage greek yogurt
fruit

or 

post workout
protein shake
coconut water

Lunch
dinner leftovers usually or
a sandwich on sprouted wheat
or salad

snack
apple and natural peanut butter

Dinner
chicken 
veggies 
brown rice


Now... Looking forward to beginning this journey... AGAIN! ;-)

I will leave with you a photo I took over the weekend!  They love their boots!! 

Bongiorno! From Maximus and Rocco! 










3 comments:

Neamorfnost said...

Glad you are feeling better. I remember when i had a stomach flu...it was no fun with just one baby!

Stephanie said...

That picture is awesome, haha!! That stomach flu sounds like the worst. I don't know how you managed with the two little ones. I guess it was a blessing it sounds like the worst happened after they were already asleep. Glad you are feeling better!

Amanda said...

Oh they are so cute!!! Glad you're feeling better, being sick with two babies is no fun at all. We've been out of town for a few weeks, so I'm just trying to catch up... LOVE the pics of the boys birthday!! What a great theme, so so cute! Also love you're video of Maximus in his boots, Ben does the exact same swivel move, we think it's so funny, and the random floor kiss too- haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...