Sunday, September 18, 2016

I could pinch myself!

I thought about not updating the blog.  It has been so nice to disconnect! I thought about what it would be like to just [hopefully] surprise you all that I would be pregnant [God willing].  Well I'm not... yet. I don't have too much to update, but that things are progressing.

We had an amazing summer.  It flew by.  My boys are growing leaps and bounds, they are expert travelers, visiting three countries this summer, Montenegro, Greece (many Islands) and Italy.  I can't help but feel so blessed and ask myself, 'How did I get so lucky?' God has blessed me beyond my wildest dreams.  I could pinch myself... but this is my reality...





I finally feel content.  I know where we are is a great place.  I know God is with us no matter what, baby or no baby. What a blessing that I was able to carry two babies at once. They are such miracles.

After many bumps in the road, we are 2 weeks away from our FET transfer... stay tuned!

FYI on Instagram I had to change my name... @twinandangelmomma for privacy reasons!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...