Monday, December 7, 2009

Unbelievable...

I am in shock and utter disbelief! I am now a FIRM believer in acupuncture... and Gods miracles! I just ovulated on CD 19... the earliest in my life! I probably sound like a broken record from last month, but its EARLIER than last month... 11 days EARLIER! Its almost a NORMAL cycle! So amazing.

Since I have now been paying attention to ALL the signs your body gives you prior to ovulation, I knew I was going to O this week. I was a crazy woman all this week... wanting to jump my husband and BD every second (I am not exaggerating!)! Since last thursday I have been like a cat in heat (Is this what its like to have normal hormones floating threw your body?)! Then since I started checking my Cervical Mucus (CM) last month, I knew what to look for this month. I had very water CM since Thursday (thank you Evening primerose oil!), and then last night it was egg white (sorry TMI). I actually think I am still fertile because I haven't seen my temp jump yet... I'm anticipating that for tomorrow. We have been BDing like crazy, so if I'm not pregnant this month I will be shocked!

Anyways, other than that good news everything has been peachy. We got the house all decorated right after thanksgiving, along with our fabulous Christmas tree. I love love LOVE christmas, so I am looking forward to what it brings... Baby? We'll see, I've been praying for a baby every day!!!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Congratulations, Sara! That sounds like an amazing cycle! I'm praying for you. Happy holidays, too!

My (In)fertile Confessions said...

Thanks Kate!! Happy Holidays to you too! BTW, how did you find my blog? Just curious :)

Mickelle said...

I'm a firm believer in acupuncture, too. You really, really need to check out "The Infertility Cure," it's a book about TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine; acupuncture + diet + herbs) full of dietary helps specifically for PCOS, amazing helps understanding your charting (much better than any other I've read), great diagnostic tools (not all PCOSers are the same!) and other stuff.

It's by Randine Lewis. I'm not kidding. I've been at this for 4 years and it's the best thing out there. It's totally helped me get/maintain pregnancies!

--mickelle, that same cyster who left other notes, too... :) (scottandmickelle.blogpsot.com, or mickelle as my handle on soulcysters)

Oh, PS, and as if this weren't already the longest note ever, I looked at your chart and I think you did ovulate on day 15. Your temp just didn't stay up, which shows a shortage of kidney yang, or progesterone. It feels to get pregnant in cases like this, but the above book can help. My charts used to look very similar! I was very good about dietary recommendations and my charts looked worlds better in just 2 months.

My (In)fertile Confessions said...

Hey Mickelle... saw you on soulcysters! Thanks for your input! I will check out that book... I keep meaning to stop by the library!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...