Monday, August 23, 2010

Kauai was....

AMAZING!! We were really able to relax. It is one of the most beautiful placed I've been thus far. The Napali coast was literally breath taking. It is considered one of the top ten wonders of the world and now I can see why. It makes me want to go and see the other nine! I took so many pics!

My diet went out the window, but I didn't feel the least bit guilty. Since the last IF treatment, I lost 10 lbs of body fat, and feel great! I'm back to my wedding weight... well except I have a few to lose from the vacation. But, I'm sure that will mostly drop this week and is probably water weight.

Since upping my metformin, my skin is clearing up again! I also feel better. I know something is working! Not sure if I posted this last time, but my endo prescribed me clomid as well, because he said that 90% of pcos patients get pg on the combination of met and clomid. I think its strange to have gone from IUI and injections and now to try clomid!? But what the hay... its just a lil pill right?

I took it days 3-8 (yes 6 days!). Not sure why he prescribed me 6 days of the stuff but I took it! I am not going in for monitoring, no p4 check, no iui... just good ole fashion S-E-X! All the recipe for NO STRESS :)

I'm CD 12 right now and have the first sign of fertile CM! I'm super excited because this is so early for me! Its like a NORMAL cycle! I am going to use opk's too! So far no +.

The only thing I do not like about clomid is that ever since I started I've been having cramping on and off. It doesn't feel great. I've never heard of that as a side effect... the only thing I've heard was how crazy it makes you. I've been feeling fine... No crazies over here! I am very happy and loving my husband!

We celebrated our 3rd anniversary in Kauai, Aug. 17. It was amazing and we are more happy and in love than ever! I can't believe its been 3 years! That seems like such a long time. I look forward to the future with my amazing, funny, supportive, lovable, hubby! He makes me smile every day!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Sara! It's so good to have you blogging again. I've missed reading your blog. It sounds like you and Chris have had a wonderful summer of rejuvenation. I have my fingers crossed for this clomid/met cycle.

My (In)fertile Confessions said...

Yay Kate! I'm glad you are still following my blog! I always look forward to your comments :) Yes, its been a great summer... lots of traveling! Much needed. I really needed the break from blogging and such. Hope you are well!

Whitney Anderson said...

Glad you had a nice vacation. I have a trip to Greece coming up that I can't wait for...and then another frozen embryo transfer after that. Best wishes.

My (In)fertile Confessions said...

Thanks Whitney... have fun in Greece and good luck to you!! We REALLY want to go to Greece next summer... to the Ionian Islands :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...