Tuesday, August 31, 2010

what a week...

Hey Ladies!! Well, I'm 2 dpo (I O'd cd 18) today and I have had a migraine since yesterday! UGH! I have been exhausted as well and have to keep taking naps. I feel rundown. I think I've been doing too much lately and my body is forcing me to rest.

We are currently in the middle of a remodel and it has been quite stressful. Yesterday we had railings put in and I had to stain them (saved $1600, by doing it myself!). But I was under a time constraint and not what I needed at the moment.  Here is a pic of part of them.... We live in a tri-level town home, this is on the top floor.  Where these are, there was two "pony" walls that I took down...  Love em!!
I think part me not feeling well is me doing too much and part of it is the hormonal change after O. I usually have tons of energy leading up to O and then a crash.

I had a horrible dream last night that first I got a BFN, then we decided to do IVF and it didn't work either. I had 2 frozen embies on ice (a boy and girl). It was so vivid! I remember feeling like those are my babies, please God let them make it! We were going to transfer them next cycle, but then I woke up!

I didn't love it at all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...