Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm kinda excited...

I am getting a part-time job!  Well, kinda.  My husband is a branch manager of a mortgage company and also writes loans.  His office is VERY successful, they were #1 in the country last month (GO SEAL BEACH!).  He is so busy and needs some help. 

Last night he proposition me about helping make fliers once a week for a couple hours, which I agreed to do.  And, because he has so many Realtors, he wants to send thank you baskets to the new ones each week when he closes a loan for them.  I thought that was a fantastic idea!  So I am going to put together 'lil baskets (bottle of wine, Metlife snoopy stuffed animal, a metlife balloon, etc) and deliver!  I'll be going in on Thursdays for 3-4 hours...I am surprisingly excited!  It will be nice to get outta this mess of a house (remodeling... ugh!)!  I love being a stay-at-home wife but this will be nice and give me some purpose... another way of supporting my hardworking hubby!

Another thing I'm really excited about is I signed up for a women's Bible study on Thursday mornings.  I think this will be a good time since I will be with other women who also may be stay-at-homes!  I need some good Christian friends... really difficult to find!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...