I was nominated by Emby for my very first blog award! Thank you so much... I feel honored!
The rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 other bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
Here are seven things about me:
1. I've traveled alot... all over the states as a kid, up to canada, and Mexico, of course. I've been to France, England, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Austria, Albania, I studied in Italy for a semester in college(C and I also celebrated our 2nd anniversary there), I went on a mission trip to Cambodia, Thailand, and was able to go into Burma to refugee camps, Fiji (honeymoon), and Hawaii (The Big Island, 1st anniversary)(Kauai, 3rd anniversary). There are so many more places I would love to explore...
2. I have a passion for photography! I love photographing people!
3. I was on the Ricky Lake show when I was 18... for a free trip to NYC (This was b4 I was a Christian... I know, not completely ethical!)! We made up the story!
4. I feel like I was born of the wrong decent. I'm German, but feel Italiano! I love EVERYTHING Italian... food, decor, language, my husband (who's Italian)! We even plan to name our kids Italian names!
5. I used to be a personal Trainer, which instilled in me a passion for health, so I became a health Teacher.
6. The last three years I worked with at-risk teens at a continuation high school. I taught, Health science
7. I met my husband randomly at Oktoberfest 6 years ago, in Huntington Beach, CA... in September!
**Most of the blogs I read, have already been nominated... I only have a few I am able to nominate!
I'd like to share this award with:
Creating our Miracle
My Vegas (who is currently taking a needed blogging break, but I feel she deserves this regardless)
Praying for a family
With empty hands lifted high...
Our Journey to starting a family
Sorry the list is short... I had a difficult time picking! Plus there are so many good ones whom I follow, which have recently recieved an award!