Friday, July 15, 2011

32 weeks and holding tight!

Thanks for all of your comments on my last post, its good to know I'm not the only one who's been feeling like this! :) 

After my last post, I actually had a really nice night with the hubs!  I was feeling so down about everything I just wanted to feel loved again.  We watched Braveheart (a classic) and cuddled closely on the couch.  It was so nice feeling his arms around me again and even (TMI) made out a bit! ;-)  It was perfect!  So even though, I'm on MBR (modified bed rest) I realized we can still maintain that lovin feeling... even without s-e-x.

I had a doctor appointment again on Tuesday and it went, again, AMAZINGLY, well.  Dr. I was pleasently pleased with cervix and even thought it may have lengthened a bit.  It is firm and closed, which means BR is working!  I am now able to float in the pool AND go to a movie, as long as I don't have to do a lot of walking.

Wednesday, a friend picked me up and took me to her house where we lounged pool side and also floated around... HEAVEN!  It was so nice to get out side and get some vitamin D and just change the scenery from my living room!

With all of this good news, I am really hoping we can make it four more weeks and bring me to week 36!  Its looking good, but would still appreciate prayers that my body still will keep these babies in!

Here's my 32 week update:

How big are the babies: I've got TWO large Jicama's in my belly!
Your babies are really plumping up and will gain almost half their body weight by the time you deliver.  This needed body fat will help to keep them warm in the outside world.  The layer of soft lanugo hair is also starting to shed.

Over the next few weeks your babies real hair and skin will become smooth and soft.

Total weight gain: I'm still at 33 lbs!  Geeze!   I am sure I'm losing precious muscle and gaining flab. 

Sleep: Great!  I've been sleeping in a lot more now too!  On Sunday I woke up at 10!!!  I haven't done that in years!
GENDER: Two precious little BOYS!!!! We are more than blessed :)



Movement: Lots!  Some days it a lot more than others.  This morning they were literally going crazy in there!  I love it!

Food Cravings: I feel like its first trimester all over again!  My appetite is really funky and I am not very hungry.  Most of the time I know I'm hugry because I start having heartburn!  Once I eat it goes away.  I rarely "feel" like eating anything.


What I miss: Going on walks with my Dog and husband.  I also really miss yoga, my neck is getting sore from all the lounging.


What I'm looking forward to: This weekend I'm celebrating 4th of July at my parents!  On the actual day, I was stuck inside on Strict BR.  We have fireworks to light off and I plan on floating in the pool.  My parents also plan on BBQing... a classic American meal!  Hamburgers (and vegeburgers), coleslaw, fruit salad, peach pie and vanilla ice cream!  I can't wait!  Don't worry I will be very taken care of and won't be up serving myself :)


Milestones: I made my first goal of 32 weeks!!!!  This is a big milestone in lung development with babies!  Basically babies born anytime from now, will be just FINE! 


Symptoms: My hands are swollen.  I can no longer wear my rings... well, I haven't been able to in weeks.  I believe starting at week 31, I woke up with painful joints in my fingers.  I know its from the swelling, but it feels like artheritis!  My feet aren't too bad.  I think because I keep them elevated most of the day it helps :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...