Thursday, October 11, 2012

A new horizon...

Going to the park has gotten a little more interesting these days.  We have moved beyond the swing!  The boys, who are SO close to walking but not quite yet, are crawling, climbing sliding all over the playground!  It is so much fun to see their excitement!  Maximus absolutely LOVES the slide and Rocco loves to climb!  They both LOVE to watch the 'big' kids run circles around them (although I do try to go when it is a slow time).  We are very lucky because we have a great park a few minutes a way!  So, now we go for a run and then stop at the park on the way home!

I have been exercising a bit more now.  Last week I trained two days and ran four days!  I am noticing much more energy and my runs are getting better.  I bought some new Nike Free's (LOVE THEM!), not sure if they have helped my running, or if its just been a progression in my fitness.  Over all I'm feeling great!  Pregnitude?  Clean eating? Exercise? Green smoothies? I think its a combo!!

Here are some pics I took of my boys at 14 months... They are getting so big! You know me... I have a hard time choosing so there is a lot to see! ;-)
















5 comments:

My Vegas said...

Love the slide pictures! They are looking more different each time you post! They change so much! I love it!

But seriously, what are you going to do when they start walking? They'll be running in two directions soon! Glad you are getting speedy with your new shoes. You'll need them soon to catch those cuties.

Anonymous said...

What great pictures- and adorable little boys! Can you believe how fast these months have gone by? I love their jeans and shoes, they look all grown up :)

Rebecca said...

Hi from ICLW. Your boys are darlings.

Elizabeth :: Bébé Suisse said...

Hello from ICLW! What gorgeous little boys, and so full of fun.

Team Harries said...

Hi from ICLW! Your boys are precious :) What blessings!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...