Thursday, November 15, 2012

Amber Teething Necklaces




You may have been wondering what these necklaces are that my boys are wearing.  In most  of the pictures I post of my twinnies, you can see them!  They are Holistic Amber that helps with teething pain. The amber contains a chemical called Succinic Acid.  The Succinic Acid is released through the warmth of the skin and it is absorbed.  Amber is known for is anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties and has been used for hundreds of years, predominately in Europe, and comes from the Baltic.  The necklaces I bought were actually shipped from Lithuania and took about 3-4 weeks to get to my house.

The question is do they actually work?  It is hard to say.  Maximus is a terrible teether.  He was waking up crying at night for weeks and gets really fussy when cutting a tooth.  I do believe it has helped him, some.   Just like with anything, everyone is different.  What works for some may not work for others.  Rocco is a totally different teether.  You would never know he is cutting a tooth.  He just cut his first molar and I had no idea. Therefore, I figure, if it doesn't hurt them and it might help them, why not?  Plus, they look too cute with their "jewelry" on :)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi from ICLW...your twins are gorgeous!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...