Wednesday, November 21, 2012

ICLW

Hey everyone!  Happy ICLW... and Happy Thanksgiving!  A little about myself... I am a mother of 15 month old IVF miracle twins, literally they are miracles!  We were given a 1% chance of our IVF working after having ZERO fertilize.  I had 29 eggs retrieved and my husband had 100 million "great looking sperm" so they left them alone in the petri dishes.  The next morning I received a call from my RE... we had ZERO embryo's!  You have to imagine how devastated beyond words we were.  They preformed rescue ICSI right away (even though my eggs were now 24 hours old).  The odds were not in our favor.  We prayed and prayed.  God preformed the greatest miracle of all and blessed us with not one, but TWO babies!  Beyond all odds, we had our little miracles!

My pregnancy was amazing!  I loved being pregnant (and secretly wish I was again!).  I did yoga from week 6 to week 30 until I ended up on bed rest for a funneling cervix.  Again we prayed and prayed.  I kept my babies safe for 5 more weeks and delivered Rocco Gianni and Maximus Matteo on August 5 2011.


Life is crazy with twins... but I love it! I am a SAHM and Wife.  I breastfed them, made all of their baby food, and still refuse to give them sugar or anything processed.  I now experiment with more natural living and even make my own deodorant!  I may sound a little granola, but why alter what God has provided!

I hope you follow along!  Happy ICLW!

12 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi from ICLW. Your sons are beautiful. Nothing granola about you btw.

Anonymous said...

Hi from ICLW! I am currently pregnant with twins after an IVF and have been following your story. We are 13 weeks today and I just pray I can deliver healthy babies.

Liz said...

Visiting from ICLW. Your boys are absolutely gorgeous, congratulations!

A Passage to Baby said...

That's an amazing story. Congrats!

Visiting from ICLW (#7)

erika said...

You have a beautiful, inspiring story! the boys are adorable!
Thanks for sharing your great ideas. Great blog!
ICLW#33

Anonymous said...

Your story truely is amazing, and it is such a testimony to what God can do! I have been blessed to follow along on your journey.

An said...

Returning your visit.

Your sons are gorgeous and I'm so excited for you that you got the happy ending you deserve.

(ICLW #3)

Azara said...

Congratulations! Visiting from ICLW.

Amber said...

Hello from ICLW. I love, love, love your pictures! Your little guys are so cute. Truly miracles. I'm gonna have to go back and read more of your story!

My (In)fertile Confessions said...

Thanks Rebecca! I appreciate your comment :))

My (In)fertile Confessions said...

That is so exciting! I hope u have a great pregnancy! Twins are so fun, u r in for a wild ride!

My (In)fertile Confessions said...

Thanks for dropping by Liz!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...