Wednesday, March 18, 2015

2dp5dt (FET)

EEEEK!  I can't believe its already been three days!  I'm doing good and trying to stay busy, well at least today!  Today was the first day out of the house in five days!  I had the stomach flu last weekend so I was bed ridden (no fun!) and then the transfer Monday, which includes 48 hours of "rest."  It wasn't strict bedrest, but I was not supposed do much... no lifting the kids (sorry boys!), no cleaning (sorry babe!), and mostly resting on the couch.  I've read mixed reviews on bedrest after an IVF transfer.  Some swear by it, some thinks its "old news."

With the boys, I was on STRICT bedrest for transfer, so I figured it worked!  I read that the first two days of a five day transfer are when the embryo basically starts to implant into the uterus... or not!  So  rest, rest, rest it is!

I FINALLY was able to get out of the house today, so I took R and M to this little local zoo. It was nice to get out of the house and have some mommy and son's bonding.

As far as symptoms go, I thought I would document them since I love to obsess over everyone else's...

Transfer day- I came home and rested on the couch. I felt something going on in there!  It was like my uterus knew a little embryo was there, OR the embryo started to implant(??).  It was like a heaviness feeling, not crampy.

1dpt- I woke up with heartburn!  Seriously.  I have not had heartburn since I was pregnant with my twins! Ironic right!? I also had the same heaviness feeling in my uterus.

2dpt- Nodda.  Not crampy, no weird feelings in my uterus anymore. I woke up super early this morning and could not fall back to sleep for the life of me, however!  I am dragging today.  Very lethargic.  I've been fine on the progesterone since I started taking it 8 days ago, so I don't necessarily think its that.

And that is it so far!  I'm excited... and thinking happy baby thoughts! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...