Thursday, March 5, 2015

FET is back on!

The cyst is GONE!  Woo hoo!  I stopped the BCP's and started my period on February 20 (CD 1).  The then had me start my estrogen patches to prepare my uterine lining.  I did two patches changing every three days and now I am up to four patches every three days.

Normally I would need to go back for a lining check at CD14, which would be tomorrow, but I am in Maui! Aloha!  They said it would be okay, and I am will be in Monday bright and early to see how everything is progressing.  Tentatively, transfer will be on March 16! Yay!  I am so ready!


Prior to this trip, I was eating SO clean and healthy, no alcohol etc.  However, since getting here, I have had coffee, wine, and a few Mai Thai's!  EEEEK!  I really hope I am not messing anything up!  I tried researching FET diet, but I am not coming up with much.  Next week I am planning on detoxing from coffee again, absolutely NO wine, and of course, getting back on track with my diet. I have never done an FET before, and I guess since I  am not growing eggs, I  feel a bit more relaxed about things... and being on vacation with our friends, doesn't help! 

Did any of you drink before your FET?

4 comments:

Emby said...

Wow! I have not been reading blogs like I used to, but I didn't realize how long it had been. How exciting that you are trying for baby #3! Praying for you!

Rosachka said...

First of all, very excited about your FET. Before my second IVF cycle, I did everything I could, trying to eat as healthy as I could, acupuncture, daily meditation, supplements etc. It was a perfect cycle with perfect embies, which resulted in BFN. My RE suggested FET pretty much the following cycle. I was so devastated that I have done nothing before my FET, and that FET miracle is turning 3 years old next week. :)

My (In)fertile Confessions said...

Hey you! Long time no talk! I know I know! I just came out of the woodwork with such big news! I hadnt checked this blog in over a year when we decided to try for number three! Thank you for the prayers! So great hearing from you!

My (In)fertile Confessions said...

I totally relaxed this cycle. We had a nice vacation, and then cleaned up my diet a bit this past week. Hoping and praying for success!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...