Monday, May 16, 2011

Paint is done...

next comes the wainscoting!  Dad is coming over Wednesday to hopefully install that!  So right now we have about 2/3 of the wall painted dark blue, and man is it blue!  I'm having a hard time adjusting, but I'm sure with everything in, its going to balance nicely. 

We ordered the cribs, dresser with a changing table topper, and the rocking chair with ottoman.  I am so excited and can't WAIT for them to get here!  The cribs and dresser should arrive at the end of the month and the rocking chair won't be here til July!  I'm so glad we ordered them now!

I am a little frustrated and stressing out because as I look at my Pottery Barn registry, more and more of the things I need for their room keeps going on back order!  I'm worried that by the time people shop for my baby shower, most of the stuff is going to be pushed to August, when my babies will be here!  I know though in the back of my mind, it doesn't really matter because they'll be sleeping with us and not in their room, but I just like everything to be done :-/  I am really bad and want to keep buying things when they go on back order, but C put his foot down.  I have to wait til AFTER my shower, which isn't til June 18! UGH!  I'm wishing it was either the end of this month or beginning of June now.  Oh well what can you do!?

So here are a few pics of whats coming...




Remember... Nautical theme!  The white chair will have the blue and white slip cover on it!  Can't wait to see them all in the room!

3 comments:

Diana said...

how exciting! Your shower will be here before you know it. I bet you just can't wait for all the neat stuff! :) btw, that ivory sofa looks sooooooo comfy!! hehe.

Ashley said...

The furniture looks great. I can't wait to see it all in the room!

Anonymous said...

You picked out beautiful furniture. Have fun with all the preparing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...