Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fun in the sun!

About six months ago, before I was pregnant, C and I made reservations to stay at a beach cottage in Crystal Cove (Newport Coast).  They are REALLY hard to reserve and have to be made six months in advanced.  We luckily got one.  Little did I know I would be six months pregnant with twins when we went!

We had SUCH a good time!  My parents, brother, and niece and nephew were also able to stay with us, which made it even more fun!

Here are some pics...


My nephew Noah enjoying the view!

My niece Ivy... she's so pretty!

My mom and I


A crab my brother caught
My bro kissing the crab! YUCK!

Me at 24 weeks 1 day

C and Noah proud of their work! ha!



My Dad and I



C and I

My niece and I....  Rockin the bikini even if my thighs are a lil more voluptuous ;-)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Way to rock the bikini! You look great and it looks like you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

What a cute baby belly! Those boys must already love their mama ;-)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a blast! Love your bikini- and your belly is as cute as ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...