Friday, February 26, 2016

In progress... IVF #3 FET #1

The estrogen is kicking my butt!  I've been exhausted and getting random headaches the last few days since upping my patches from two to four.  This usually doesn't happen. Usually I feel great, but then crash from all the hormones after a cycle is OVER.

Other than that, I have been TRING to stay busy and not think about this process to try to guard my heart from more heart break, but man is that hard!  I can't wait until lining check, next Wednesday!  I can't wait until transfer day!!  I can't wait to symptom spot (please God let this little one be it!)!

I am ALSO planning a trip, just in case, for July or August, to Greece, Italy or somewhere in Europe!  Not purchasing, just researching.  Traveling is in my blood, I love it!  I love to explore the world and all the different cultures.  We will be taking the boys too.  They LOVE to travel too!  Also, we are planning to visit my cousin next summer of 2017 in the Philippines.  She is a missionary there and I plan to take the family to help her on the mission field!

So, yes, I, no WE, desperately want this baby who is on our hearts, this baby that I felt God laid on our hearts.  Maximus just today asked for a baby sister again!  We so want our little 5AA, but I am also planning on our future as a complete family of four!




12 comments:

Texasteacher2020 said...

Praying for your family & excitedly following your blog!

Lauree and Mike said...

I looooooove your inspirational quote at the end! God really does know what's best for us! Sometimes we can't help want little girls tho!!!! Ha!

My (In)fertile Confessions said...

Thank you so much Destiny for your prayers and for following!

My (In)fertile Confessions said...

I'm glad that it spoke to you like it dos for me! We are praying for a healthy baby... My sons are praying for a sister! It's so cute!

Kimberly @ Infertility Unfiltered said...

Give it all to Him! Trust in His timing. And Keep -Keeping busy!! :)

Anonymous said...

You have great travel plans. I'm originally from the Czech Republic - Prague is a beautiful city to visit. My husband is Greek but born in LA (technicaly american Greek). We had a wonderful time visiting Greece 7 years ago. I was actually thinking about the same thing. Traveling would help me forget about all the stress related to ivf. We are taking Tristan to Disneyland for his Birthday in June and visiting his Grandma and uncles.
I scared of the Zika virus otherwise I would book a vacation in Mexico.
When is your transfer going to be?
Kire2177

Texasteacher2020 said...

It's getting close! Tomorrow is your lining check! :) Looking forward to your results.

My (In)fertile Confessions said...

Yes!! I keep picturing my little embryo in His hands and praying for his will to be done! Thank you for the encouragement ❤️

My (In)fertile Confessions said...

How wonderful!! I am a little obsessed with Europe too! I studied abroad in Italy when I was 20 and fell in Love with it all... Had to marry an Italian (American Italian😉). I can't wait to take the boys, although I can wait longer if we get knocked up!! Are you going to Disneyland in CA? We have passes and go all the time! It's so fun!! 25 min from my house!

My (In)fertile Confessions said...

Thank you Destiny!! It went really great!! Transfer is Monday!!!!

Anonymous said...

What part of Italy did you study at? We used to go there every year for a vacation. My mom worked as a train conductor and we could travel for free. It was fun!!! I love Rome but we also spent a lot of time in Calabria, Sicily and Sardinia. I'm a high school teacher (was before I moved to US and had my son). I studied abroad too - in Japan. We haven't taken Tristan to visit my family in the Czech Republic yet. It's just hard to travel so far with a toddler.
We are going to Disneyland in Cali. We had passes too when we lived there. It's my husband's most favorite place ever... :-)
Wow! You do live close. We lived in Beverlywood (Robertson Pico area).

K

Texasteacher2020 said...

Wow already! AMAZING! I have been praying for you and Lauree (Just Relax and It Will Happen). God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...