I am in progress for my FET, CD 2 today. Going for my day 3 blood work and u/s tomorrow.
I have to be honest, my heart still breaks. My heart is so guarded. I feel like I cannot get my hopes up with our 5AA. I am having to stay distant or rather disconnected from this process.
Originally, I was thinking if this didn't take I may be up for one more IVF, but now, I think this may really be our last shot.
The thought of dragging this out anymore, pumping my body full of more hormones that I know are NOT good for me, is just to much for me to bare.
So this is me, holding on to hope by a thread, having faith that God knows what is best, and truly praying for a HUGE miracle.
Dr. Amin started me an antihistamine protocol a few weeks ago, per the other doctor I visited suggested it. I am taking one pepcid and one claritin in the morning and one pepcid in the evening. I do have horrible allergies so I'm hoping it helps. I started my E2 patches on CD1. Tentatively transfer is going to be March 9, lining check March 2.
|Taken February 13, 2016 (9 years since our proposal).|