Wednesday, October 5, 2016

2dp6dt- Transfer Number Eight!

AM- Nada. Zilch. Zip. Zero. Symptoms. Cramps gone. Feel nothing. Boobs slightly tender from progesterone.

Lunch time- Maybe I feel something in my uterus a little heaviness.  Some tweaks and pulls. Tired. Headachy.

Evening- Headaches that come and go.  More pulls on the left side kind of by my ovary area. Fatigue. Sore bb's.  DH mentioned my bb's look big... All progesterone related.

Still doing 1cc PIO and 2 crinone/day.  My mom came over today to help and today is my last day of bedrest, thank goodness!  All you do on BR is obsess over every little thing!  I am sending my mom home with all my cheapo wandfo tests.  I don't want ANY temptations in the house!  Just getting them out of here relieves some stress for me!  I THINK I'm going to wait for BETA... which is next Friday.  Unless I get that I'm totally pregnant feeling! ;-)

In the mean time... I'm PREGNANT... until proven otherwise!!!

3 comments:

Lauree and Mike said...

Prayers prayers prayers!!!! 💖💖💖

My (In)fertile Confessions said...

Thank you!! I SO need them! ❤️😘

My Vegas said...

Thinking of you!! If you wait until beta, you are my hero. I never could...
xoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...