Sunday, June 26, 2011

Two Pea's in a Pod...


Two Bundles of Joy,
Sweet Gifts from God,
Sara's having Twin Boys!
(an excerpt from my shower invitation)




Oliver's shirt says "Big Brother to Twins!"

Mom and sis-in-law measuring my belly for a game

Party favors for everyone

C and I, before he left
all my girlfriends


My sis-in-law Lisa, who helped throw the beautiful shower


My mom and I... Love her!

A diaper cake made by C's step sis! "F" is for our last name since I won't share the babies names :)


Friends and Family

Friends and Family
Friends and Family


Friends and Family
My niece decorating a onesie

Cute onesies made with love...




Okay, I posted enough ;-)  As you can see we I was surrounded by amazing friends and family!  We were truly blessed by their company as well as gifts!  It was amazing and I couldn't ask for anything better.  Our boys are going to be so loved!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Your shower looks like it was amazing, and you look beautiful!! LOVE the little onesies (and everything else too!!)

Ashley said...

Looks like a great party! Love the onesie decorating!

Tiffany said...

Looks like you are so loved! You look great!

Ordinary Girl said...

Congratulations! It looks like you had a beautiful shower. Your pup looks a lot like ours too and he had a big brother bandana for our shower. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!

ICLW #9

empty whole said...

Looks like an amazing shower. Congrats on the twins!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...