Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Moms of Multiples groups...

Not sure if I posted this, but C and I went to our first baby class at the hospital a little over a week ago.  It was the "scary class" as the teacher called it.  It was really called the Baby Savor class, because it went over CPR, choking, baby proofing, etc.  As a teacher, I have to be CPR certified, however taking this class was a good refresher and I highly recommend it to any new parent or anyone who plans on babysitting your children.

At the class there were three mom's of twins (including myself).  One of the mom's, Kristine, already had her twins, but was unable to take the class prior to birth because of being put on bed rest.  She was so nice and introduced herself to us and invited me to join the OC Mom's of Multiples group.  I've been told how good it is and that I should really look into it.  I had gone on the website a few times, but that's about it.  Well Kristine is taking me to my first meeting Thursday evening!  She said its a great way to meet friends, get support from those who have "been there done that," get discounts ($$) on products, ask questions, etc.  So, I'm going to check it out!

I know there are groups all over, so if any of you are expecting more than one, I would definitely look into it! 


Here is a link to find a group in your area:  National Organization of Mothers of Twins Club

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...