Thursday, April 28, 2016

1dp6dt IVF #3



Still on bedrest!  Really trying to take this rest serious!  Thankfully I've had some help with my boys today and my mom stayed all day yesterday and put them down last night.  

So far, I don't feel anything other than some minor twinges and crampy feelings on an off, hoping thats a good sign! My bb's are not sore at all from the progesterone yet.  I was so so bloated from ER, but that is almost gone, and I pray it comes back!  Bloating is my #1 pregnancy sign!

I have a bunch of internet cheepies so a took a test to see if trigger was still there and there was a tinge of a line so I know it is.  We did only did a 5000iu trigger so hopefully it will be gone soon and then I can see those tests get darker!  If we do get a positive, I am going to try really hard NOT to get excited.  I have to guard my heart. After two losses, its hard, it changes you.  We just want to see a heartbeat!  First things first though... burrow in deep little ones! 

3 comments:

Lauree and Mike said...

Burrow burrow burrow!! Keep your feet warm too at all times!!! An acupuncturist tip I once learned. Glad the trigger was only 5k. That should be out very soon so you can see the real line from your new twins!! Come on babies!!!

My (In)fertile Confessions said...

Did you test out your trigger? Trigger was 10 days ago now, still a line there! I'm basically 8dpo now :)

My (In)fertile Confessions said...

I know you didn't trigger this time ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...