Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Another one...

After driving 3 1/2 hours to get home... I officially do NOT like the rain! I drive 30 miles to and from work each day which takes me 1 hour. This was officially the worst drive home in the history of my job... 3 years!

Once I arrived home, we had a message from the city of Huntington Beach... "Severe weather condintions... please drive slowly... come get sand bags..." No sh*t its severe! It took me forever to drive home, people really listened and DROVE SLOW!!! I went 10 miles in 2 HOURS!

I am officially taking tomorrow off. Tomorrow the BIG storm is supposed to come! Californian's are not cut out for this... ugh.

OH!!! By the way, my nurse FINALLY called and I am scheduled to have my SECOND septum resection on February 25! That is my dad's birthday, so hopefully it will bring us luck! I am having to wait so long because my cycles are so dang long (surgery has to be between days 6-11 of the cycle)!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...