Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy 30th Birthday...

to me!  Well today is my 30th Birthday!  I never thought I would feel so good turning this age.  For some reason, turing 25 was very difficult for me, so a just assumed 30 would be worse.

Maybe its because I am at a very good place in my life.  I'm settled, more than happily married to the love of my life, I have a home, two fur babies who make me smile every day, a wonderful loving and supportive family, a good relationship with the Lord, and now two blessings on the way.  I don't have too much to complain about!  I feel very blessed and and excited for 30! This year is going to be good!

6 comments:

Rosachka said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! Happy Birthday to you!!! Happy Birthday, My Infertile Confessions!!! Happy Birthday to yoooooouuuuuu!!!

Wow, I also just wished a friend of mine a happy 30th birthday. She is also pregos, but due in March.

Have lots of fun, and enjoy your b-day!!!!

Krista said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Sweetie!

Katie Tanner said...

Happy birthday girl. I have a quick question. How many MG of metforman did you take in a day?

My Vegas said...

Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! It sounds like you are happy right now which is so nice to hear :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday- sorry I am late to post- but I hope you day was wonderful! Just think on your next birthday you will have 2 little ones spend it with:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...