Back to progress... I am becoming a much more confident pregnant woman instead of an infertile pregnant woman! Here are some of the things I'm proud of:
- I'm not googling obsessively. I am actually finding it really hard to think of things to google when I try.
- I'm not worried about Jinxing this pregnancy. I have let go of the fear of losing one of the babies (vanishing twin). I realize that if that were to happen, it would be because of a chromosomal problem and that is completely out of my control.
- I started prenatal yoga at a studio with a bunch of VERY pregnant women. Yes, I kind of felt like an impostor because I am not sporting a belly (just a pooch), but I don't care. I am doing whats good for me and my babies! They say its best to start in the first trimester, so I did! Yesterday was my first class and I absolutely LOVE IT! This was my boldest move so far... huge!
- For my birthday, one of my good friends gave me onsies and receiving blankets. It really freaked me out. I wasn't able to look at them since I opened them and they stayed in the gift bag. Yesterday I was able to lay them out on the bed, and put them away. I didn't freak out... I got excited! Progress!
- I'm feeling less anxious about my next ultrasound. And waiting in general.
- I started using stretch mark cream. Mostly for my boobs which are the main things growing.
- and I made my 8 week appointment with my OB!
I know its a lot. But I am just trying to have faith. I can't live in fear, so I'm moving forward! I have to believe that everything is going to be okay. I am not superstitious, so I don't believe I can "jinx it." I believe God has a plan and what ever is meant to be will be. There is nothing I can do that will change the inevitable. All I can do is take care of my body by getting good nutrition, getting exercise, and getting enough rest. So that is what I'm doing!
I forgot to mention that I am down to ONE progesterone suppository a day (from three) and I am off the vivelle estrogen dots (since Friday). At Fridays u/s, Dr R checked my levels and my progesterone was at 60 and estrogen was over 2000! I'm assuming those are good. I did three days of two suppositories and yesterday was my first day of one. It is a little nerve racking, but I'm trusting they know whats right. I will have my blood drawn again Friday.
I'm currently 6 weeks and 4 days. New symptoms? Not really. (tmi) My Nipples are starting to look a little different, a little more pronounced. One I forgot to mention that I've had since four weeks... chest acne (yuck!). My mom says its pregnancy rash. They are tiny red bumps, not too noticeable for others, but I think its disgusting. Obviously, I'll take 'em! But it doesn't mean I have to LOVE every symptom :)