Friday, January 14, 2011

Two heartbeats...

and they were beautiful!  We were able to see little flickers for each babe.  I am shocked at how much my lil babe's have grown in one week!  And whats even more unbelievable is that I am officially sporting a pooch!  I tried to suck it in the other night while checking myself out in the mirror and the only thing the budged was my upper stomach!  The pooch wouldn't move!  I had no idea how soon this would all happen, but with two I guess it happens twice has fast!  I called C in to show him.  I said, "look how cool this is..."  He laughed and rubbed my baby belly!  We are loving every minute of it, including my new pooch! =)

I have had so much to write about each day this week, but for some reason, I couldn't get myself over to the computer to blog about it!  I'm sorry,  I've been really tired and a little unmotivated.

So, C already is mimicking my pregnancy symptoms!  Its hilarious!  I say, "I feel nauseated." He says, "I FEEL nauseated!"  I say "I have a headache." He says, "I HAVE a headache!"  I say, "I'm exhausted." He says, "I'm EXHAUSTED!"  To top it off, this morning he woke up to pee at 430am then had to pee again at 6am and then says, "I feel like I have to pee all the time now, I'm so pregnant!"  I was laughing hysterically!!!  I have been teasing him about it all week because he's taking credit away from how I'm feeling! But its okay, he is just excited and I LOVE that he is just as excited as I am =)

I just tried uploading the u/s, but its not letting me for some reason.  I'll try later.

*** Updated***

Here's the 6 week ultrasound... babies are inbetween the o's.  Both sacs are actually the same size, but to get a good shot of the baby on the right, it cut off some of the sac.


Its crazy how much they have grown in one week!

8 comments:

Krista said...

Your husband sounds adorable! I can't wait for my husband to feel giddy like that! Can't wait to see the US with the two babes in there!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are enjoying every minute of this!! Keep it up:)

Anonymous said...

Yay for 2 strong heartbeats! That is funny about your husband- too cute!

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rosachka said...

Just wanted to say that I've noticed you added a ticker to your blog - this is soooo amazing - to be able to see the countdown to their birth.

I agree with the other posters, you DH is just too cute :). Enjoy every day of it!!!

Krista said...

Love the pics! Yay! Thanks for the encouragement....hopefully everything works out for me with this cycle....trying to stay positive!

I'm just a girl said...

Isn't it the most amazing thing to see those heartbeats? We are pretty close in our pregnancies. I am 7w3d. I had my first u/s at 6w1d and we saw two heartbeats. I go back tomorrow to check on them again!

Donor Egg Bank Mom said...

I am so happy for you. The first U/S is great, but you have soo much to look forward to with the later ones. It's soo cool how you can see them develop as they turn into little humans. Good luck and congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...