Friday, December 17, 2010

Bad news...

I had 29 not 28 good and mature eggs. C had a great sample with a high count and good morphology. However WE HAVE NO EMBRYO'S. My greatest fear has come true... C's sperm cannot penetrate my eggs!

I just got off the phone with Dr. R and he feels very bad. They are going to do "rescue ICSI," but the likly hood that we will have good embryo's are very small now. I'm devestated, to say the least.

Dr. R will call tomorrow with a new report. Please pray for a miracle!

4 comments:

My Vegas said...

oh no! The ICSI will work!!!! I can feel it!

Rosachka said...

OMG! I couldn't believe it when I read it. But don't despair, I've known a girl who had the same thing - none of her eggs fertilized, they tried rescue ICSI, and first she was told that it failed too, but then she got a call a few days later and was told that the eggs did fertilize and started to grow, so she had a transfer like on day 7, and she is now in 2ww. So for now, only positive thoughts, and you'll be in my prayers that the ICSI works for you. Good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry! I will be praying that ICSI works.... did your hubby ever have the SPA (semen penetration assay) test done?
I do not know what else to say other than I am so sorry :( Hoping for some goos news in the next few days.

Glass Case of Emotion said...

Oh no! I am so so sorry. I had some difficulties like this on my first IVF. Hope to read some good news....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...