Tuesday, August 11, 2009

No sign yet...

of my period. I have to say I am a little disappointed. I know its only been six days post shot, but I want it to start! I'm not sure how long it is going to take (maybe I should google it!), but I'm very ready. Every time I open the fridge I see my Follistim staring at me in the face. I hate waiting. Everything with baby makin is a waiting game. Sometimes I am so impatient.

My DH and I are celebrating our 2nd anniversary next Monday on the 17th. He is DEFINITELY hoping I start so that I will not be on my period on that day... for obvious reasons ;-) We did celebrate our anniversary in Italy this summer, but this is the official, so of course we are celebrating again.

Currently I am detoxing from coffee and wine. I have not drank wine since the No Doubt concert on August 2. I have to say I am VERY proud of myself. I am not an alcoholic by any means, but I love to enjoy a glass with dinner or friends. Coffee is my other vice. I drink a cup EVERY morning. I started drinking black coffee a year ago from that french vanilla coffeemate creamer. I try to eat a clean diet as much as possible. However, this was VERY difficult. I have not quit coffee but have switched to decaf... slowly. Every few days I use one less scoup of regular and one more scoupe of decaf. Today was my first day of all decaf! Wooo hooo! I want to be the healthiest for my baby, so my baby has a good home for nine months. Plus, I know it increases fertility :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...