Thursday, August 20, 2009

uggghhh....

I feel horrible today! Yesterday I woke up with knots in my stomach! No, its not from the meds, I got food poisoning! The worst part is, is that it was from leftovers in my fridge... my cooking!!! Horrible! I usually love leftovers! Eeewww.... makes me sick thinking about it. I made spaghetti squash with grilled chicken and pesto. I swear I made it over the weekend, but my husband said that it was from a week and a half ago! SICK!!! At least I ONLY have stomach cramping and no vomiting.

On a different note, I did have a good day yesterday. I went to see my mom and go shopping. It was so much fun! I love it when I have a REALLY good shopping day! I had just finished painting our entry way and living room and needed to get some decor to spruce up the room! I got a lot of amazing things for a great deal! It was a really good shopping day! I was planning on decorating today, but I feel so sick! We'll see.

While shopping, I got a call from Dr. D. He had my lab results. They weren't as good as I hoped. My estrogen only went from 80 to 91, so he upped my dosage of follistim from 75iu to 100iu. I go in again tomorrow for my u/s and b/w. Hopefully we'll see change for the better! I'm praying!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...