Wednesday, August 5, 2009

To inseminate or not to inseminate...

Last night over turkey meatloaf and mashed potatoes, my DH (Dear Husband) and I were discussing the possibilities of insemination (I mean what else do you talk about over dinner?). Like most men, this is the worst thing possible. It was hell trying to get him to give a semen sample to Dr. D, and now this (Even though he has a VERY good count 270 million and 60 % mobility)? He thought he was done with that. I had to remind him that the good thing about his sample is that he didn't have to produce it in Dr. D's office because we don't live very far. And that I wasn't working at the moment (teacher... off for the summer!) so I was able to help him out in that dept. I mean how sexy is to to ejaculate in a PLASTIC CUP! Anyways, he still was not convinced.

This morning I was doing a little research on Clomid + IUI. The results are outstanding:
The results DOUBLE!! I told my DH that he needed to go with me to my next appt. with Dr. D. I don't make DH go to all of them because I feel like its a waste of time and I would rather him be bringin home the bacon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...